Jemmett shows Kyle some of his childhood drawings of flags, which leads into a discussion on bad flags (mostly Liberian regional municipalities). This week’s main topic is Why does Jemmett like geography? How he first got into it, how it was taking it in school, and what the hell he actually does for a living.
Jemmett talks about his time in smalltown Ontario. Kyle talks about his car struggles. This week’s main topic is Soccer. How we started with it, and what we love about it.
- Manchester United (Jemmett)
- Liverpool FC (Kyle)
- Premier League
- FIFA video game
- Football Manager video game
- Kosovo Soccer Incident Footage
- Kosovo Soccer Incident Explained
- List of FIFA certified countries
- Chelsea Football Club was built of the blood of Russian peasants
- Chelsea Football Club racist chants
- Blaze Pizza
- Roy Evans
- Scallywags (Liverpool supporter bar in Toronto)
- Ray Hudson
Kyle and Jemmett discuss the beautification of the Toronto skyline and the stresses of ordering coffee in the modern day. This week's main topic is Going Out. The rituals, why we spend so much time doing it, what we get out of it, and why hangovers aren't all bad.
Kyle and Jemmett talk about verbal ticks and Jemmett's lack of cutlery. This week's main topic is Music. What do you listen to? Why do you listen to it? After a discussion on the flaws of hip hop, they conclude by listing their most played songs and artists.
Big Spotify Playlist of All Music Discussed (that's available on Spotify)
Our Most Played Songs: